On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 8:19 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (Originally posted to the KDE list but now I don't think it's a KDE
> issue).
>
> Using the Status and Notifications widget used to show the battery
> level in my Bluetooth mouse. Now it just says there are no batteries.
> It's a desktop, so there are indeed no batteries in the system, but
> there are in the mouse.
>
> One responder suggested trying "upower -d". This shows no battery
> either.
>
> Any ideas? This used to work for me.

Not sure.

$ rpm -q upower
upower-0.99.4-2.fc24.x86_64

Device: /org/freedesktop/UPower/devices/mouse_hid_58o1foaaoebob4o6a_battery
  native-path:          hid-58:1f:aa:eb:b4:6a-battery
  model:                mouses
  power supply:         no
  updated:              Sun 09 Oct 2016 11:20:33 AM MDT (38 seconds ago)
  has history:          yes
  has statistics:       yes
  mouse
    present:             yes
    rechargeable:        yes
    state:               discharging
    warning-level:       none
    percentage:          54%
    icon-name:          'battery-good-symbolic'

--
Chris Murphy