On 10/19/2016 11:49 AM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
Thanks! I don't use gnome but pekwm. I did get google-drive-ocamlfuse working
but I have not yet been able to mount the shared folders. I can access the
drive fine on the commandline (and also on spacefm which is my file-manager)
but am not able to access the shared folders. I don't see them.

Is there something additional I have to do on the shared folders side in Google
to make this accessible?

I have no idea how shared folders work in this case. I really don't use Google Drive at all anyway.