So I am currently having this issues : my hdd is not listed in the bios boot
menu after installing Fedora in dual boot with Windows 10. To check if all the
partitions are ok, I used the Fedora live and everything seems ok. It lists
both windows and the freshly created Fedora partitions. Still, when i reboot
and get into BIOS the only boot option is the DVD. Is it possible that the
windows didn't shut down completely before installing Fedora and now the hdd is
still mounted somehow , hiding it from the bios boot menu? Any ideas for making
the hdd visible again?