On Wednesday 21 December 2016 2:37:41 AM IST Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> You aren't in a rock and hard place though.   Restarting is not strictly
> necessary.  It is a good idea however.  You can also choose to use a more
> conservative distribution and apply just security updates.  C.f
> RHEL/CentOS.

I am aware of other options. I just wanted to make sure that I am not missing
anything.

I <3 Fedora Plasma desktop. I have been using it since F19. I have been in
fact upgrading from one version to next for 2 years now. AKA it's already
rolling for me. Fedora Plasma desktop strikes a nice balance for me that is
fresh packages with no setup time requirements.

I will think about it. I may remove the tracer plugin and just like everyone
else ignore the warnings. Probably everyone on Fedora, Arch, Slackware,
Gentoo, and other distros are already doing that.

--
Regards,
Sudhir Khanger,