Dario Lesca:
>> Why not use the same cache of dnf?

Matthew Miller:
> That is work in progress. Both systems use the cache a little
> differently and grew up independently, so there is some work to align
> them.

Separate caching for the metadata, but pooled caching (and automated
purging control) for the massively huge packages cache, would be a good
interim solution.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages

less is more when playing with your cat...