On 03/26/17 04:42, François Patte wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Does anyone know how to get rid of this:
>
> [drm:atom_op_jump [radeon]] *ERROR* atombios stuck ......
> [drm:atom_execute_table_locked [radeon]] *ERROR* atombios stuck....

Are you sure that your atom processor has a Radeon video?  ISTR that
initially, some manufacturers were bundling the early Atoms with nVidia
processors, and lots of information was available from the MythTV folks.
 I just Googled Intel Atom, and one of the PDFs that Intel has published
talked about support for the Intel GMA500 graphics, which would imply
that you might have or need an Intel graphics driver.

> and some other messages
>
> Sometimes it takes ages before shutdown
>
> I could see that many people have this problem since several years (not
> only with fedora: debian, ubuntu.... also)
>
> Is there a kernel option to add at boot time?
>
> Thank you.

Kevin J. Cummings
kjch...@verizon.net
cummi...@kjchome.homeip.net