Some of you might have tried in the
         past to acquire an actual blue Fedora (as I
         have, for years); if so, you might like to know that such hats
         now exist.

                They carry the name "Bailey of Hollywood"; I got mine
         from

         https://www.herringtoncatalog.com/

         Color :

                They call it Navy, and it is distinctly darker than the
         royal blue characteristic of Fedora OS; but it is at least
         definitely blue.

         Size :

                I ordered the biggest I could get, as I normally do
         with hats & gloves. I could actually wear a thin cap in under
         this XL, and may order a size L besides -- while I can still
         get it.

         --
         Beartooth Implacable, Neo-Redneck Linux Enthusiast
         Freedom is my issue : I'm pro-choice, pro-right-to-die,