Hey,

I encountered weird Ryzen 7 freeze when playing youtube video, it kinda stuck
in a few seconds loop, the computer was unusable and had to hard reset. While I
will be trying to pull out something useful from logs next time (I don't have
persistent journal set), anyone experienced the same? This is up-to-date Fedora
25, I was using Google Chrome stable.

Is this something to do with Ryzen bug FMA3? How do I check? I do have latest
BIOS update, but unsure how to check this bug. Is there a test? I also have
older GeForce card, using open source drivers.

Thanks for any hints which direction I should dig. Thanks.