El 12/6/17 a las 13:06, Cristian Sava escribió:
I tried to upgrade my F25 to kernel-4.11.x and I can't boot with it.
I have two independent F25 installs, one on ssd and one on sda - boot
switched from bios menu. Both failed to boot 4.11.x

Immediately after selecting 4.11.x my system freezes without any
message (tried without rhgb, etc. with no luck)
The older 4.10.17 and 4.9.14 are ok. So not a grub problem.

My box:
Asrock Z77 Pro4 (legacy bios setting)
I3-2120
16GB RAM
Radeon 7700
Intel 535 ssd
Seagate and WD disks

C.S.

Hello

I have this problem too. That machine is at work and does not remember now full details, but is a Dell Optiplex 960 i7/16Gb/Western Digital SSD (AHCI Mode). BIOS recently upgraded to last version)

Best