Allegedly, on or about 26 May 2017, Wade Hampton sent:
> I am trying out multiple video editors on Fedora, with very poor
> results and a ton of crashes.

When I tried this, long ago, I came across the same thing.  As well as;
all the video formats you need are encumbered, and probably not even
available for purchase, and a lot of transcoding was required (which is
not only an awful lot of time wasting, but you lose quality doing that).

I gave up, and used Final Cut Pro on my friend's Mac.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
(always current details of the computer that I'm writing this email on)

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages