> kmod-VirtualBox is supplied by rpmfusion.  So, you may want to ask them?
>
> I use VirtualBox-5.1 supplied by http://www.virtualbox.org and their
> repo without issues.

How do you choose to install the version of one repo when you have 2
repos which have a version of the same package?
I have installed VirtualBox apparently from rpmfusion.
I would like to install the guest additions but I get the following message:
Last metadata expiration check: 1:23:52 ago on Wed Jun 28 13:07:05 2017.
Error: package kmod-VirtualBox-4.11.6-201.fc25.x86_64-5.1.22-1.fc25.x86_64
requires VirtualBox-kmod-common >= 5.1.22, but none of the providers
can be installed
(try to add '--allowerasing' to command line to replace conflicting packages)

I am afraid by doing what is suggested. Is it painless?
Can I uninstall everything and install virtualbox versions? but I do
not see a version of the guest additions from virtualbox repository.

Frédéric