Hi All;

I'm running Fedora 25, the latest update also updated Thunderbird to version 52.2.0

Since then I am seeing lots of weird/broken behavior, I have multiple accounts and sometimes when I open thunderbird I see the folders in an account and other times I see the account name ad no folders (not even the INBOX). I seem to be unable to use many folders offline even with the flag checked for offline use.

Anyone know of any work arounds? Maye I should downgrade thunderbird? Can someone point me towards how to downgrade a single package?

Thanks in advance