Hi!
I was just wondering if anybody could install it successfully with Fedora
26.

To be honest, I could not find a package, as well as I could not find any
repo for Fedora. Seems there was a package for earlier versions of Fedora,
but now:

sudo dnf search python-sipsimple
Last metadata expiration check: 1:17:42 ago on Thu 24 Aug 2017 10:00:20 AM
+03.
No matches found.
sudo dnf search sipsimple
Last metadata expiration check: 1:17:48 ago on Thu 24 Aug 2017 10:00:20 AM
+03.
No matches found.

So yes, I was trying to build it by myself, I downloaded from git -
https://github.com/AGProjects/python-sipsimple
But I have some troubles with libyuv - have plenty of errors as:

/usr/include/libyuv/convert_argb.h:223:19: error: unknown type name
‘RotationMode’
                   RotationMode rotation,
/usr/include/libyuv/scale_argb.h:27:15: error: unknown type name
‘FilterMode’
               FilterMode filtering);

So I just wanted to know if anybody could make Blink working.