Over the past few weeks, my laptop has been running chronyc at full blast.

$top

12657 root      20   0   20624   1308   1160 R  93.8  0.0   1739:52 chronyc

I looked up chronyc and found that this controls NTP. I use NTP, but do I need
to keep this around? Or is the good old ntp good enough? From what I
understand, openntp would also work but that is not available on Fedora.

I guess I am wondering if there is a major cost to sudo dnf erase chronyc -y.

Thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on