On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Dario Lesca <d.le...@solinos.it> wrote:
> Il giorno gio, 05/10/2017 alle 23.41 -0600, S P Arif Sahari Wibowo ha
> scritto:
>
>> Is it possible to install Fedora - either with GUI or Kickstart
>> - with /boot in LVM?
>
> Yes, it's possible.
>
> Simple during the install process, remove /boot "not LVM" partition and
> the /boot/* will recide into / (root) LVM partition.

Some Fedora installers allow it, others don't. Last time I checked,
maybe two releases ago, it was not allowed mainly because it's more
complicated making sure the bootloader always has LVM support. While
GRUB2 does have LVM support, it won't work for some kinds of LVM raid,
and also extlinux doesn't support it.

--
Chris Murphy