On 11/08/2017 07:26 PM, Earl A Ramirez wrote:

On 8 November 2017 at 12:23, Ralf Corsepius <rc040...@freenet.de <mailto:rc040...@freenet.de>> wrote:

    On 11/08/2017 04:34 PM, François Patte wrote:

        Bonjour,

        I have just upgraded an f23 to f26, keeping the home partition.

        selinux blocks the user log-in: when I try to log in, lightdm
        shows my
        login name, but when I enter my password, the process aborts and
        I go
        back to the lightdm login screen....

Try touch ./autorelabel

You can't touch /.autorelabel, when you can't log-in ;)

When this happens it means that your SELinux label is incorrect for /etc/shadow
Or /etc/ssh ;)

You can try to perform restorecron -R /etc/shadow

You also can't do this when you can't log-in.

Ralf