Hi!
I pulled out my MacBook Pro from back in 2008 and installed F26 on it. It
worked fine the first couple of days (except from wifi), but then the cursor
started lagging and freezing up. I can move it slowly about an inch on the
screen before it freezes. Then I can wait a couple of seconds and move it
another inch or so. After a few tries it freezes completely. Everything else
responds and I can control the computer with the keyboard. I tried upgrading to
F27 after the release, but the issue is the same. Any idea what I can do to fix
this? Reinstall is of course an option, but I wanted to check with you first.
Any advice is appreciated.