Dear users@lists.fedoraproject.org:

I am in need of changing my email address to this list. I cannot see any easy way to do this except for unsubscribing and then re-subscribing to this list. The monthly email which confirms my email and passwd does not work when I try to use it. And I am not easily seeing what the site is to "subscribe" as things are a bit different now than in 2008 when I first subscribed.

I am sorry to have to bother the users@lists[...] with this question but my query to u...@lists.fedoraproject.org about what to do just gave me a reply from mailman-boun...@lists.fedoraproject.org that pretty much was pure "composed by a program" and had absolutely no useful info.

Thanks in advance,
Paul