On 02/07/2018 12:34 PM, Richard England wrote:
On 02/07/2018 09:44 AM, JD wrote:
What is the best way to import the bookmarks file from one profile into another?
Does straightforward copy work?

There is a FF feature to backup and restore your bookmarks (see below). I believe you should be able to use this to move your bookmarks.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/restore-bookmarks-from-backup-or-move-them
I tried the copy of the ..../bookmarkbackups/bookmarks-2018-02-01_24_q4RC5lNId7Z0UVCVy+2CtA==.jsonlz4 to /tmp
and then tried to restore bookmarks from that file.
I get the error that it is corrupted. I have more that 12 such backup files,
but FF keeps saying they are corrupted, or the erros says unable to process selected file.
Wish there were a util built-in to FF that could fix bookmark files.