On 23/3/18 11:19 pm, Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

I noted a small issue when using dual screening (primary and secondary
displays).
If you have windows open in different workspaces, they all move in
workspace 1 after a screen lock.
Is it a configuration issue or something else?

This may be a network related issue. I experience the same issue at work in Windows 7. Depending on what development work I am doing I will leave my system active and screen locked when I go home at night. Our network is configured to disconnect inactive applications after, I think now, 25 minutes, so when I get back into work in the morning and unlock the screen all the open windows have moved back to the primary screen. If I lock the screen and unlock it after say 5 minutes the same thing doesn't occur.

regards,

Steve