Hello,

I am trying to trace down a problem with a laptop that when it goes into suspend for any reason, the network won't come back up. Only a reboot will enable the wired network.

This problem started in February after a kernel update with Fedora 26. Upgraded to Fedora 27 today and the problem still persists. I was hoping it would be fixed.

The only indication of any issue is an error message that pops up.
        kernel: do_IRQ: 7.33 No irq handler for vector.

I would like to find more details but if I cannot I will just file a bug against the kernel.

Robin