Allegedly, on or about 27 March 2018, Todd Zullinger sent:
> All that said, the best solution would be to stop using
> @yahoo.com as a mail provider -- at least for mailing lists.
> They have repeatedly caused grief to the folks that manage
> the Fedora Project mail systems.

And that'll only work until the next mail service provider does the
same thing (insist mail addressed from them goes through them).  Which,
supposedly, they should all be doing.

Likewise, with the converse.  Recipient mail service providers
insisting that mail from somewhere must come through them, regardless
of the fact that's not always practical or possible.

Case in point; many of us have our own domains, and will use them to
the fullest extent (use our domain name, post through our servers), yet
our ISPs interfere (intercept passing mail, and route it through their
own servers).

In some ways I don't mind the notion that a mail server may remove our
addresses from the post, preventing spam from personally reaching us,
and stopping private replies.  But it heads towards anonymising the
mail, making it easier for someone to be an ass, or impersonate other
people.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 4.15.10-200.fc26.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Mar 15 17:14:41 UTC 2018 x86_64

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted.
There is no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see

If 2001: A Space Odyssey taught us anything, it's that Siri will,
one day, murder us all.