Interesting posts, but they've strayed.

The first article I saw on coin mining is here:
"https://finance.yahoo.com/news/hackers-using-victims-computers-mine-cryptocurrencies-154915570.html";.
I saw another in CNN's finance web site, but I can't find it now.  The first
article says "Browser-based cryptominers can force your computer to mine monero
even after you think you’ve left the offending site that launched the mining
operation behind.".  Also, some web site "recently began informing users who
have ad blockers installed that their computers will be used to mine
cryptocurrencies while they are on the site.".  So web sites can
*detect that your browser is using ad blockers; and
* then run coin mining on your computer to make up for revenue lost by blocking
their ads.
That first article also talks about coin mining destroying hardware.

The threat is real.  Ad-blockers are not sufficient.  So let's please get back
to the original question.  There are several coin-mining blockers available for
Firefox.  Based on your experience, which is most effective?  I (and probably
others) would welcome your advice on this.