Allegedly, on or about 30 April 2018, JD sent:
> I had no idea tha Caja would be doing this, and what's
> more is that all it's i/o was to/from the boot disk.
>
> About 30 minutes after I sent the email, it's i/o load
> wen down back to near zero.

Perhaps a thumbnailer plug-in trawling through large files trying to
build up preview icons for the files?

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 4.15.17-200.fc26.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Apr 12 18:28:26 UTC 2018 x86_64

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted.
There is no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see