On 06/12/2018 09:50 PM, Danishka Navin wrote:
I am using Dell SPX 13 (9360) with Fedora 28. I have removed Windows.

XPS.  :)

I highly appreciate if you can recommend suitable dock which perfectly working with fedora on 9360.  I need to plug dual monitors using HDMI and ethernet is a must.

Dell Business Dock - WD15 with 130W adapter

Works 100%.  One DisplayPort and one HDMI output.  I use this one daily.

TB16

I tested this one before F28.  At the time, I had to adjust the BIOS settings to allow Thunderbolt devices without authentication.  F28 *should* support this, since it worked in F27 without authentication.  And it should support higher resolution multi-monitor setups, but it's been a while since I tested it.

D6000 <tel:6000>
D3100 <tel:3100>

These wont' work at all.  Their video is driven by a display adapter called DisplayLink that has no X11 or Wayland drivers that I'm aware of.