Il giorno gio 14 giu 2018 alle 8:34, andrea via users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org> ha scritto:
On 14/06/18 05:27, Federico Bruni wrote:

I haven't followed all the thread...
Have you tried GNOME Classic?

I guess I'm having the same problem on Fedora 28, but I didn't have the time to debug it yet so I switched to GNOME Classic, which works fine.

When you say "same problem" and "works fine": is your problem 100% reproducible?

Difficult to tell if it works or not as the problem seems to appear only after hours from the boot.

Ok, then it's different.

And I did read that GNOME improved garbage collection in javascript...

If you have 100% login crash, it is probably something else.

Which one are you?

The first time I upgraded to Fedora 28, about 10 days ago, it crashed at login only at first try, not the second try. Recently it crashed 100% of times, so I changed to GNOME Classic, which works.