It is possible to get yourself in trouble if you have more than one EFI
partition. My two were on the same drive; I don't know if that makes a
difference. But what happened to me was, after the first time I booted
Windows 10 after installing Fedora, I could no longer boot Linux, it just
went straight to the Windows boot manager without ever showing the GRUB
screen. It was a royal pain. I have since learned more about how EFI boot
works so that I might now be able to recover from this situation, but at
the time, it required a complete reinstall of Fedora to get around the
issue.

--Greg