Hi,
I have a fedora28 machine that was upgraded from fedora25 and having
some problems with some packages showing as unavailable from the repo.

perl-Encode is one such package. On one machine "dnf info perl-Encode"
shows the package is available, but on others it is not.

# dnf info perl-Encode
Last metadata expiration check: 2:30:58 ago on Fri 20 Jul 2018 12:28:10 PM EDT.
Error: No matching Packages to list

What could cause this? I've tried running "dnf clean all" then
re-running the dnf info command with no change.

The following is the [fedora] section of /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo:

# cat fedora.repo
[fedora]
name=Fedora $releasever - $basearch
failovermethod=priority
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/$releasever/Everything/$basearch/os/
metalink=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-$releasever&arch=$basearch
enabled=1
metadata_expire=7d
repo_gpgcheck=0
type=rpm
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-$releasever-$basearch
skip_if_unavailable=False

What more can be done to troubleshoot this?