> On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 10:04 PM ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com
> <mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     Is there a way to stitch four photos together?  Well, other
>     than just eyeballing them.
>
>     Many thanks,
>     -T

On 08/04/2018 10:33 PM, fred roller wrote:
try GIMP.

sudo apt-get install gimp

more info:
www.gimp.org <http://www.gimp.org>

one of many tutorials on stitching panorama:
https://mailman.linuxchix.org/pipermail/courses/2005-April/001854.html

been awhile since I have played with GIMP but it is powerful and easy once you get the hang of it.  Used it with my on photography and it handled my RAW photos and even had the color profile for my camera. Should do what you want.

-- Fred

Hi Fred.

Thank you!

I use GIMP all the time.  I think of it as the graphics
program from h***.  It is not intuitive.  But I use it
none the less as it does things other won't do.

I found this plugin for GIMP and it has a nice looking
PDF to tell you how to use it:

    http://stitchpanorama.sourceforge.net/

-T