On 08/08/18 23:27, Dirk Gottschalk via users wrote:
> You have to find out whi issues the query. I would disable recursion at
> all except for the internal network.
>
> Find out who queries this domains and answer witth NXDOMAIN, disabling
> recursion would do thos. Blocking DNS queries if you are authotitative
> for internet domains is generally a very bad idea.
>
> Regards,
> Dirk

Ok, been doing some more digging (pardon the pun), and after turning on
query logging I've found out that it's my own DNS server making the
query, and Barracuda's DNS is causing the 'connection refused' error.

Need to find out now why my DNS is querying Barracuda's DNS.  I run
Postfix on this server with a bunch of add-ons, so it's possible one of
those might be the cause.