I think the meaning is fairly clear, but I'm not trying to make an
issue of it. I've explained why I thought the OPs post was out of
place, and people can make up their own minds.

Hi Pat,

I do not doubt either your accuracy or your sincerity.
I just suggest maybe a tweak in the rules is in order.

I have to post on usenet groups too.  It is very nice
to have this group and not have to deal with the
antisocial behavior that required an extensive
kill file.  So I understand why you want to keep things
on track with the rules.

:-)

-T