> I'm wondering how the people who regularly use fedora-users mailing
> list feel about that.  Which would you prefer?  Unfortunately, it's an
> either / or proposal, because there is no interface in Discourse for
> emails from an email list to be put in their forums, though they do
> have email notification for new web messages.  Would you willingly or
> reluctantly migrate to the new platform?

Given the replies so far, my opinion is that this list should not switch to
Discourse.

As pointed out by others, another active and modern forum exists already:
https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/questions/

Personally, as I don't have any time to filter emails from fedora-users and
fedora-devel, I'll use HyperKitty forum to post to this list and skim through
topics when I have some spare time for it.