On 12/11/18 3:10 PM, Tim via users wrote:
> Allegedly, on or about 8 December 2018, sean darcy sent:
>> What I want is:
>>
>> nameserver  127.0.0.1
>> nameserver  <whatever dhcp gives>
> Is the DHCP server configurable by you?  If so, then enter the list of
> DNS servers that you want clients to use into the DHCP server, and let
> it configure your clients.

I think you missed one important line in the original post.

# Generated by dnssec-trigger-script

dnssec-triggerd overrides what it provided by the DHCP server.

I have no experience running dnssec-triggerd, but I would think it has some
configuration
allowing one to specify additional nameservers.  And, it seems to me, dnssec is
a concern
to the OP so I wonder why run dnssec-trigger at all.

--
Right: I dislike the default color scheme Wrong: What idiot picked the default
color scheme