On 12/12/18 6:12 AM, Rick Stevens wrote:
> On 12/11/18 1:52 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>>
>> I get the feeling the folks at Netwisp, Inc. are doing something to
>> "prevent" hacking.
> Yup. Tried three times from our ASN from two different machines. All
> the test machines are behind a firewall (Cisco 65xx) and only one has
> a reverse DNS record.

Not quite understanding what you're saying.

The 2 different machines are in the ASN and work all the time?  Are they
pingable?

All of my assigned IP addresses (even IPV6) have PTR records courtesy of my
ISP.  In my
case it just seems to be a case of the IP that the beartooth side sees as the
incoming
connection being pingable or not.

[Real-Time Update]

Decided to connect again from my system(s) behind my router and it now works
all time time!

Odd, very odd.

--
Right: I dislike the default color scheme Wrong: What idiot picked the default
color scheme