On 1/3/19 10:41 AM, William Oliver wrote:
So, here's an easier (I hope) question.  I remember back in the day,
when I would power up my machine in dual boot mode, grub would give me
a grub menu that let me choose the OS.  Now, it just comes up in
Windows. If I want to boot into Fedora, I have to get into BIOS boot
options and choose it there.  It's not that big a deal, but it would be
easier not to have to start hammering on the escape key when I
reboot...

Hopefully your BIOS has a place to change the priority of the boot options. If you can't find that, then maybe you can use efibootmgr to change the order.