On a i7+16Gb+SSD notebook of a my friend I have install Fedora 29
workstation (all work fine! ... thank to all!)
and into qemu/kvm/libvirtd via virt-manager I have install a win10pro
with all virtio driver (disk, network, ecc..).

After few days my friend say me that the win10 is slow and less
efficient than same installation on another PC with  VirtualBox.
 He told me "virtualbox is better and faster"

I have heard this statement in other cases in the past and the only
solution (sig!) was to replace qemu with virtualbox.

There is some other solution to optimize qemu/kvm on Fedora to increase
the performance for win10 VM?

Someone has some performance comparison between the two virtualization
system?

Many thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 29 Workstation)