Hello,

I have problem installing VirtualBox Guest Additions. My host is
5.0.7-200.fc29.x86_64
And when I run the VGA installer on the guest system I get:

[erik@localhost VBox_GAs_6.0.4]$ sudo ./VBoxLinuxAdditions.run
Verifying archive integrity... All good.
Uncompressing VirtualBox 6.0.4 Guest Additions for Linux........
VirtualBox Guest Additions installer
Removing installed version 6.0.4 of VirtualBox Guest Additions...
Copying additional installer modules ...
Installing additional modules ...
VirtualBox Guest Additions: Building the VirtualBox Guest Additions kernel
modules.  This may take a while.
VirtualBox Guest Additions: To build modules for other installed kernels, run
VirtualBox Guest Additions:   /sbin/rcvboxadd quicksetup <version>
VirtualBox Guest Additions: Building the modules for kernel
5.0.7-200.fc29.x86_64.

VirtualBox Guest Additions: Look at /var/log/vboxadd-setup.log to find out what
went wrong
VirtualBox Guest Additions: Running kernel modules will not be replaced until
the system is restarted
VirtualBox Guest Additions: Starting.
VirtualBox Guest Additions: modprobe vboxsf failed
[erik@localhost VBox_GAs_6.0.4]$

Perhaps someone on this list has overcome this problem and would explain what I
did
wrong? The /var/log/vboxadd-setup.log was of no help.

--
Thanks,
Erik P. Olsen