Hi All,

I updated two virtually identical Fedora 28 servers
to Fedora 30 yesterday.  The first one had mechanical
drives and the second had SSD drives.  Motherboard, memory,
processor were identical.

The second one when perfectly.

The first one, after issuing "dnf system-upgrade reboot"
did its thing up to the transaction checks. I got bored
and walked away.  a minute later it was all booted back up,
but was still in 28.  I googled the issue and could not
really find anything.  So I reissued "dnf system-upgrade reboot"
and this time it completed the upgrade.  Go figure ...

The first one with the mechanical drives and took 2 hours and
38 minutes.

The second one with the  SSD drives and took 36 minutes.

-T