On Fri, 2019-08-09 at 08:26 +1000, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> I am _constantly_ annoyed by _every_ web site with a "contact
> us" page which doesn't have a tiny download-address-as-vcard link.
> Which seems to be every web site. Such a basic convenience.

I'd never really thought of that.  My website was created before
smartphones, here.  But I had to mangle contact details for machine
reading, to stop a gazillion nuisance calls, likewise with email
addresses and spam.

I know that links like href="tel:1234567890" can be used by some phones
as a clickable number, but I don't think it's actually a defined
standard.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 5.0.16-100.fc28.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue May 14 18:22:28 UTC 2019 x86_64

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted.
There is no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see

This email has been brought to you by beetwix.  Mmm, spewy!
Get some into you today.