On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 23:37, Konstantin Svist <ksv...@fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> I have dual cards in my laptop:
> Intel Corporation 4th Gen Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller
> [8086:0416]
> NVIDIA Corporation GK104M [GeForce GTX 870M] [10de:1199]
>

> It seems like Bumblebee is not supported anymore [1] and PRIME is supposed
> to take care of switching the cards. But PRIME doesn't seem to support this
> combination (?)
> Is there anything [reasonably simple] I can do? Or am I just SOL?

You don't say what isn't working for you or the Fedora version.  The online
docs are often outdated, so the easy way to see if your system is supported
is to try a Live Distro.
If Fedora fails, try Ubuntu.   If Ubuntu works make notes of the
configuration.

I once used a Macbook with a failed video switch (used to connect the
display to the active video controller).   I was able to remove Bumblebee
and manually force it to always use the controller that was connected to
the display (I think that was the Nvidia controller).   Battery life was
reduced and it ran hotter, but I got several years of use from an
otherwise  nice machine.

--
George N. White III