On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 12:33 PM home user <mattis...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Apparently not, but that did not seem to help.
>
> The only error message now, in the last 3 tries, is
> -----
> 'libdnf::ModulePackageContainer::EnableMultipleStreamsException'
>    what():  Cannot enable multiple streams for module 'gimp'
> -----
> What does that mean, and what should I do about it?

Unfortunately it looks like that package is needed to deal with modules,
but why it let you erase the package without pulling in whatever's
depending on it I don't know. For now I think you need to reinstall it.

Or (and this is a huge a$$ guess) maybe installing the python3 version will
work.

dnf install python3-libmodulemd

Thanks,
Richard