Hi,

I just noticed that there's some mismatch with the version of vagrant for
my Fedora 30 and the version of VirtualBox I have:

```
The provider 'virtualbox' that was requested to back the machine
'ironman' is reporting that it isn't usable on this system. The
reason is shown below:

Vagrant has detected that you have a version of VirtualBox installed
that is not supported by this version of Vagrant. Please install one of
the supported versions listed below to use Vagrant:

4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 6.0

A Vagrant update may also be available that adds support for the version
you specified. Please check www.vagrantup.com/downloads.html to download
the latest version.
```

I don't see any updated in the *testing repos. Ahi idea why we got this
mismatch?

--
Martín Marqués
It’s not that I have something to hide,