I've been using Fedora on my laptop for a few years now, and on a newly
built desktop for since just last summer.  I've never had an issue
upgrading, but I only recently became aware of the recommended post-
install steps.

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/dnf-system-upgrade/

So this time, after upgrading to Fedora 32 I followed the guide.  When
I was looking through the results of rpmconf -a, I chose to install the
newer config files as I hadn't made any local changes, except in
sshd_config.

After the upgrade, it turned out I could no longer print from my
desktop.  My printer was discovered via mDNS and configured
automatically in the past, it was really nice actually.  I tried on my
laptop as well and had the same result.  I basically ignored it for a
few days, installing updates and seeing if it was fixed, but it never
was.  Monday I had a bunch of printing to do for my kid's "remote
learning" school assignments so I figured I'd dig into it. It turns out
mdns4_minimal had been removed from host resolution in nsswitch.conf.
I restored the nsswitch.conf.bak on both machines and my printer is
back in business.

I'm not sure if this is a bug?  Was it removed for a reason or should I
report it?  Maybe it has been gone for a while now, and I've just been
bringing the config forward.  I suspect whatever package adds mDNS
functionality also adds the entry to the default config and then I
resotred the default back so this is basically user error.