On 5/6/20 10:38 AM, Samuel Sieb wrote:
And I just started my update minutes before this post and am also hung in the

Running scriptlet: selinux-policy-targeted-3.14.5-38.fc32.noarch                   5/34

Is it safe to reboot?  All sorts of dire warnings about crashing out of an update...

Give it some time.  Check top to see if the restorecon process is just spinning at 100% CPU or is stuck or is actually writing to the drive. If you don't want to wait longer, then kill the restorecon process, not dnf.  Hopefully dnf will continue after.

Do you have any active network mounts?

Sorry, somehow I didn't see that there were a bunch of replies already and the issue was already resolved.