On 2020-05-06 15:15, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

On 2020-05-06 15:00, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
I know I can edit the user crontab with:

crontab -e

and display it with

crontab -l

But where is it?  I don't see anything like ~/.crontab

Hi Robert,

Your crontab files are in

# ls /var/spool/cron
root tom dick harry

The user's crontab will appear as the users name

Ah, thanks.

MAILTO=rgm

Only set a variable.  You have to use a program to
send your mail.  Good luck finding one that supports
OAuth2.

Check out curl and s-nail to send eMail.

Can you point me to some guide for this?  Local delivery for viewing with mutt is ok.  I don't have to send it to my mail server....

sendmail would take me running postfix locally.

Or would sendmail work for local store delivery?  Hmm.

man curl

But good luck with that.

Here is an example I have kicking around:

$ cat mail.txt | curl -vvv smtps://smtp.zoho.com:465 --mail-from "x...@zoho.com" --mail-rcpt "y...@zoho.com" --ssl -u x...@zoho.com:xxxxxx -k --anyauth