On 5/7/20 7:33 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 2020-05-07 19:27, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Today's updates included f32-backgrounds-base.  I thought that might be new backgrounds, but what ever it is, it is not in the background colors used by Xfce,,,,

You can do...

rpm -q --filesbypkg f32-backgrounds-base

to find what was included and where they are.  Nothing really new.  :-(

Perhaps this is something ingrained in you.  Not something I remember in my annual sojourn into this stuff.

Wow, did they fix the default background.

Someone is listening into things discussed here!

This version is reasonable!  I will use it for at least a while to tip my hat, so to speak (I have a real Panama hat from my grandfather that we think he got back in the '30s!), to those working on delivering all this code and stuff to us.