Hello!

I seem to have inadvertently change partition 1 on my hard disk ...

At boot, Grub enters its rescue mode with the message error: unknown file
system.

If I use my Fedora 32 live USB to boot then I can bring up the F32 desktop.

If I run Disks utility then I have:

Partition 1: size 1.1GB ; device /dev/sd1 ; type Linux bootable

Partition 2: size 499 GB ; device /dev/sda2 ; Linux LVM ; contents unknown

Any suggestions ... I might have set partition 1 as the wrong file type or
similar is that possible and how do I fix it ... ??

Thanks for your continued help and assistance.

Andrew, Oxford uk

----- End forwarded message -----