On 5/8/20 12:39 PM, Tim via users wrote:
On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 06:56 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Plus I have always thought of this as a deficiency in cron on a
workstation.  Cron should work (report in this case) properly
without needing something else (MTA) installed.
Does it though?  There's always /var/log/cron.  Or that other journal
log thing that is too convoluted for me to want to use.
It depends on what you are doing in your cron scripts.  It can be argued that mine really don't need to go to emails, but I decided to do it...