On 2020-05-23 18:31, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Trying to update a fedora 30 (which has been updated ~ 2 weeks ago), I get
>
> Errors during downloading metadata for repository 'rpmfusion-free-updates':
>   - Curl error (60): SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK for
> https://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/metalink?repo=free-fedora-updates-released-30&arch=x86_64
>  [SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired]
> Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'rpmfusion-free-updates': Cannot
> prepare internal mirrorlist: Curl error (60): SSL peer certificate or SSH
> remote key was not OK for
> https://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/metalink?repo=free-fedora-updates-released-30&arch=x86_64
>  [SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired]
>

> I worked around, and I could not solve the issue.
>
> Can I get some help?

The issue has already been reported on the rpmfusion user's list.

You can work around by editing the repo files for rpmfusion to change to
this....

baseurl=http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/releases/$releasever/Everything/$basearch/os/
#metalink=https://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/metalink?repo=free-fedora-$releasever&arch=$basearch

--
The key to getting good answers is to ask good questions.