On Wed, 27 May 2020 12:07:35 -0400, Ben Cotton wrote:

> On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 4:30 AM Suvayu Ali wrote:
> >
> > Lately all my bug reports tend to go like this.  Are others having the
> > same experience?
>
> I understand the frustration. My bugs get closed EOL, too. For what
> it's worth, 3633 bugs were closed EOL for Fedora 30. This is
> considerably lower than Fedora 29 (4958) and Fedora 28 (4681).
>
> The Fedora Join SIG is here to help new contributors get started if
> you're interested:
> https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-join/index.html

That process would not have helped with this kernel bugzilla ticket
opened in 2019-08-18. But the response in March 2020 suggested reproducing
the issue with Fedora 31 and reassigning the ticket, if the issue is still
reproducible. That has not been done.

The fundamental problem here is that it has taken a very long time for
somebody to respond to the bug reporter. There has been no guidance and
no hint whether anyone "somewhere" would be interested in looking into
this issue.